Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What is a blog

A blog is basically your personal information page.

You can use a blog for fun or for business. A blog is a great way to create backlinks and get your webpage on the first page of the search engines.

Creating enough keyword specific hyperlinks in your blogs (don't over hyperlink, write more blogs) and pointing these hyperlinks to your websites will get you on page one of the major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.

Try not to put too many hyperlinks in your free blogs. Once you get better at blogs you may want to create a blog in your cpanel through a webhosting site.

My name is George Dirlam and I am going to teach you how to blog and if you are better than me at blogging, I will learn a few things from you.

Contact me if you need more help and you can watch me show you how to blog through my teach online conference room.

If you are a teacher, use the free 3 person conference rooms as often as you like to teach online. If you need a quick tutorial on how to use these rooms, no problem, just contact me.

The 3 person rooms are free to use everyday for entrepreneurs, teachers and anyone else who needs a teach online classroom.

Here is a blog I just did tonight on the keyword - affiliate marketing. Try and make your blogs keyword specific.

Use the Google keyword tool to find what people are searching for on the search engines.

I like to make sure the "Exact" box is checked when doing keyword searches using the Google keyword tool.

Have fun blogging and remember you will get better after doing a few blogs.

This "what is a blog" Google blog brought to you by George Dirlam.

George Dirlam
(775) 745-1998
Skype: george.dirlam

Learn how to blog | Affiliate marketing | Dirlam | Calorie counter | Web history